Revving up for Fall workshops & talks & classes, all over the place. Most have limited space: because who wants to be in a hands-on class with too many hands? If you're interested, don't wait too long to nab your spot. Round up your camera, stick a media card in it, grab the manual and let's go. scroll down for links !
Register at the venues themselves, use the embedded links. See you there!
FIBER COLLEGE, Searsport Maine September 6-9th
Photo Safari classes on Friday Sept 7 afternoon & Sunday Sept 9th morning, and a Photo for Knitters: Shooting Your Fiber class on Saturday afternoon. And I am the Saturday night dinner presenter, a slide talk with photo tips. Fast & fun. Scrolls down the link for signups. Read more about Fiber College here, on my blog.
- Photography for Knitters (3 hours) (Thursday morning)
- Photographing Your FO's on Real Life Models (3 hours) (Thursday afternoon)
- 10 Tips for Fabulous Photography (1 hour lecture) (Thursday evening)
COMMON COD FIBER GUILD , Cambridge MA presentation Friday Nov 9th , evening
and stay tuned, there should be a workshop or two to follow that weekend in the Boston Area
March 31st at Katonah Yarns in Katonah NY, Photography for Knitters Workshop Saturday 12-3 pm .
• April 12 at Hank of Yarn in Southaven MS, Photography for Knitters Workshop Thursday 6-9 pm
• April 14 at the Arkansas Literary Festival, 2 wonderful events at the Central Library in Little Rock AR: a slide talk about Craft Activism and a hands-on yarnbombing & recycling wool event. Taking it to the street ! Saturday afternoon, times tba
• April 15 at YarnMart in Little Rock AR, Photography for Knitters Sunday afternoon
• May 12th at Shepherds Harvest festival at Lake Elmo Minnesota. Photo Safari Shepherds Harvest ,a photo workshop in which we will shoot sheep! Also photo contest judging, booksigning and other warm fuzzy hijinks.